One of the purposes of this ministry is to save more souls for Christ and bring more people into God’s eternal family. Hence, we hope your search within your heart and decide to make Jesus Christ as your LORD and SAVIOR.
Paul said to Timothy in 1 Timothy 6: 21a (LB), “Some of these people have missed the most important thing in life — they don’t know God.” So, if you do not know God, you have simply been missing out on the most important thing in your life.
The good news is, you can do something about it starting now. It is a great joy and incredible privilege that God has personally invited us into his family. He loves us so much that he gave his son so we can be washed of our sin, gain salvation and worship him as a member of his family. 1 John 1:9 tells us that, “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” Now, it’s left to us; the ball is in each individual’s court. You have to make the INTENTIONAL decision to become a member of his family because God will never force you to become one.
Thus, please decide and decide fast, because the time is limited. Stop procrastinating your salvation and eternity. We firmly believe that you are reading this page by absolutely no coincidence. And we pray God will help and lead you in making the right decision in Jesus name. Amen
“For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. – John 3: 16
If you have decided to make Jesus Christ, the only Son of God and the only way to the father, your LORD, AND SAVIOR, please say this prayer below;
“Lord God, I am deeply sorry for my sins, I acknowledge that I have lived for myself all this while. I come before your throne of infinite mercy today and ask for your forgiveness and grace in the name of your son, Jesus Christ. Dear Jesus Christ, I have come to realize that I need you in my life, I believe that you came to give me life and died for my sins because of your love for me. Lord, I turn from my sins today and ask that you will become my Lord and Savior. Come into my life, take residence and become the center of my life. Guide me, oh Lord, fill me with your holy spirit and help me do your will, love you, fulfill your purpose for my life and obey your commandments now and forever in the name of the ONLY Savior, Jesus Christ. AMEN.”
If you prayed that prayer sincerely, CONGRATULATIONS and Welcome to God’s family. It is a great joy and happiness to have another sister or brother in the Lord. We want you to know that there is rejoicing in heaven for your sake right now. Welcome once again!!! 🤗
Now, salvation is the first step, but it is not the end. As a new member of God’s family, you have to grow and do the will of your Father (God).
- Get baptized as commanded by Christ – this is your proclamation and advertisement to the world that you now belong to God, and you are a member of his family.
- Tell someone else about your new faith in Christ; you are going to need all the support and help you can get. Don’t be ashamed of your faith! (you can tell us🤗)
- Spend time with God and constantly talk to him through studying the Bible and prayers. – God wants to speak to you; he wants to know how much you love the new family, and he is willing to answer any questions you have.
- Fellowship with other members of God’s family. Spend time with true Christian friends who can help you grow in your relationship with God. It might be time to let go of some old friends who will hinder your growth in Christ.
- Find a local church where you can worship God and serve him. You can’t love and accept Jesus as your lord and savior and hate his body (the church). Jesus loves the church so much; he gave his life for it. So, finding and belonging to a local church is paramount!
You can also get in touch with us if you need help in your new faith in Christ. We will be more than happy to help you and provide you with resources that have helped us and We believe will also help you to grow in your relationship with God.
“My faith will help your faith, and your faith will help mine – Romans 1: 12 (NCV)”
Just fill in the form below and We will get in touch as soon as possible.
God bless you. Amen
WELCOME ONCE AGAIN! WE ARE SO EXCITED AND HAPPY FOR YOU!!😄😄😄