GROWING GOD’S ETERNAL FAMILY (GGEF) is an online non-denominational Christian ministry that started as a personal blog of Esther Ademiju. She started this blog out of a passion for sharing God’s Word and bringing more people into his family. It was formerly called, Esther Ademiju – Growing God’s Eternal Family. However, God told Esther something that forever changed her. He said, “Esther, why is your name so big and above and mine so small and beneath it?” God showed her that this is not about her but about Him. And God is set to do something great through this ministry. Thus, she decided to throw out her name and it became Growing God’s Eternal Family. It’s all about GOD and His FAMILY.
We are simply eternal members of God’s family who are in perfect love with God and unconditionally in love with one another – hence our motto: Eternal Family in Love
We are on a mission to bring more people into God’s eternal and blessed family and continue to strengthen and encourage one another as we await the second coming of our Lord, Jesus Christ.
It’s all about God FAMILY and LOVE
We believe that LOVE is so powerful and should guide everything we do.
So, following the great commission, Jesus Christ has commanded us to go into the world and preach the good news and bring more people into God’s family. Doing this is also fulfilling the great commandment to love God and our neighbors as ourselves. The Bible says, “If you love me, you will keep my commandments.” John 14:15 (ESV). So, we are obeying Jesus’s command and pushing forward on this mission.
To love our neighbors as ourselves is to share with them the greatest news (gospel) that will literally change their lives, bring them into the light and truth, open them to a wonderful relationship with Abba (God) and most importantly get to spend eternity with God in His kingdom.
We also believe that we were not only sent out into the world but there is also work to be done in the family of God. Hebrews 10: 25 (NLT) says, “And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of his return is drawing near.” So, to our saved (Christian) brothers and sisters, to love them is to encourage their growth consistently in Christ and keep them on the narrow path.
To achieve this mission, we have four purposes for you.
BELONG, GROW, GO OUT and REMAIN in God’s family forever.
What do we mean by “BELONG, GROW, GO OUT AND REMAIN”? Let’s expand on that a little.
- BELONG (John 1: 12 – 13): First, accept Jesus into your life as your personal LORD and SAVIOR. Accept his free invitation & BELONG to the eternal family of God. Leave the world and all of its vain pleasures behind, pick up your cross and follow Christ. Click the “INVITATION” button below to accept God’s FREE invitation into his family.
- GROW (Ephesians 4: 14 – 16): Now, that you have received God’s salvation and you have become a member of God family and Christ Church (body), you must GROW. This is the point many Christians today miss it. We accept Christ but we remain as babies. No! You need to grow and you do that by studying the Word of God, fellowshipping with other believers, praying and spending lots of time with God.
- GO OUT (Matthew 28: 19): Now, that you are growing and bearing good fruits, it is time to go out into the world and win souls for Christ. Just as you were saved and came into God’s family, you must go out and bring more into the family and keep God’s family growing. This is why you must grow. Because God will not send a baby into the world or into war. You need to grow and reach a certain maturity stage for God to use you for his purpose. What gifts, talents, passion do you have? What has God called you to do? It is time to find that and start living in it, all to the glory of God and edification of the Church.
- REMAIN (John 15: 4 – 5): This is very, very important. Because as we GO OUT into the world as sheep among wolves, it is easy to get sucked into the world. But we implore you that as you are out there working for God and winning souls for him, do not forget WHO YOU ARE and WHOSE YOU ARE. Jesus talked and ate with the unbelievers but he did not become one of them, he did not lose himself or lose sight of his mission and purpose. So, you must forever REMAIN and keep in focus the eternal goal. And just as Apostle Paul said, that at the end of it all after going out to preach to others, that we ourselves do not get disqualified from the race (1 Corinthians 9: 27 ).
So, our GOAL is to meet you WHERE YOU ARE in your relationship with God.
- Are you an unbeliever? We urge you to accept Christ as your Lord and Savior and BELONG to God’s family.
- Are you a member of God’s family already but you are still a baby Christian? Then we urge you to start growing. Study the word of God, eat it, feast on it and find a small group of believers and fellowship with them. You might need to cut from friends and habit that keep holding you back. It’s time to GROW!
- Are you growing already but you are kind of a secret Christian and you have not entered God’s purpose for you? Then we urge you to GO OUT. Go out of your comfort zone, go out of your fears and out of everything that is holding you back. Start living in God’s plan and purpose for you and win souls for Christ.
- Are you living in God’s purpose for you already and winning souls for God’s kingdom? Then we want to remind you and encourage you to always remember who you are, whose you are and why you are doing all you are doing. You are a child of God, you might be in the world, but you are not of the world. And remember, It’s all for God Glory and edification of his church, don’t ever forget that and conceited and starting living for your own vain glory. Don’t get lost in the world but REMAIN & stay planted in God’s family forever and ETERNALLY.
Please, stay tuned in and let’s Grow God’s Eternal Family together!
To read more in depth about how this ministry started and what it’s all about, click here What it’s all about!!!