To achieve this mission, of expanding God’s eternal kingdom through love, we have four main vision for you.
BELONG, GROW, GO OUT and REMAIN
What do we mean by “BELONG, GROW, GO OUT AND REMAIN”?
Let’s expand on that.
- BELONG (John 1: 12 – 13): First, accept Jesus into your life as your personal LORD and SAVIOR. Accept his free invitation & BELONG to the eternal family of God. Leave the world and all of its vain pleasures behind, pick up your cross and follow Christ. Click the “INVITATION” button below to accept God’s FREE invitation into his family.
- GROW (Ephesians 4: 14 – 16): Now, that you have received God’s salvation and you have become a member of God family and Christ Church (body), you must GROW. This is the point many Christians today miss it. We accept Christ but we remain as babies. No! You need to grow and you do that by studying the Word of God, fellowshipping with other believers, praying and spending lots of time with God.
- GO OUT (Matthew 28: 19): Now, that you are growing and bearing good fruits, it is time to go out into the world and win souls for Christ. Just as you were saved and came into God’s family, you must go out and bring more into the family and keep God’s family growing. This is why you must grow. Because God will not send a baby into the world or into war. You need to grow and reach a certain maturity stage for God to use you for his purpose. What gifts, talents, passion do you have? What has God called you to do? It is time to find that and start living in it, all to the glory of God and edification of the Church.
- REMAIN (John 15: 4 – 5): This is very, very important. Because as we GO OUT into the world as sheep among wolves, it is easy to get sucked into the world. But we implore you that as you are out there working for God and winning souls for him, do not forget WHO YOU ARE and WHOSE YOU ARE. Jesus talked and ate with the unbelievers but he did not become one of them, he did not lose himself or lose sight of his mission and purpose. So, you must forever REMAIN and keep in focus the eternal goal. And just as Apostle Paul said, that at the end of it all after going out to preach to others, that we ourselves do not get disqualified from the race (1 Corinthians 9: 27 ).
Our GOAL is to meet you WHERE YOU ARE in your relationship with God.
- Are you an unbeliever? We urge you to accept Christ as your Lord and Savior and BELONG to God’s family.
- Are you a member of God’s family already but you are still a baby Christian? Then we urge you to start growing. Study the word of God, eat it, feast on it and find a small group of believers and fellowship with them. You might need to cut from friends and habit that keep holding you back. It’s time to GROW!
- Are you growing already but you are kind of a secret Christian and you have not entered God’s purpose for you? Then we urge you to GO OUT. Go out of your comfort zone, go out of your fears and out of everything that is holding you back. Start living in God’s plan and purpose for you and win souls for Christ.
- Are you living in God’s purpose for you already and winning souls for God’s kingdom? Then we want to remind you and encourage you to always remember who you are, whose you are and why you are doing all you are doing. You are a child of God, you might be in the world, but you are not of the world. And remember, It’s all for God Glory and edification of his church, don’t ever forget that and conceited and starting living for your own glory. Don’t get lost in the world but REMAIN & stay planted in God’s family forever and ETERNALLY.
Please, stay tuned and let’s Grow God’s Eternal Family together!